sunnuntai 13. toukokuuta 2012

Forever together in heart, never apart ..



I've been told to move on - to give up. But why, why should I? They don't see what I see in you, they don't look into you're eyes and see the world like I do. Why would they even understand? They can't possible imagine how it feels to look on you're best friend and see everything.



I wish that they're - just for once, would walk a million miles in my shoes. Walk the same roads I walked, do the same things I've done and say the same things I've said.

But in fact, they're wouldn't have to walk that far; if they're only took one step in my shoes I'm sure they're would take every word about "getting over you and moving on" back. They would realize you're my life, that we're made for each other.



That "moving on" or "giving up" is simply not an option when it comes to YOU.

01.04.2007, from that moment on. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti